Monday, February 7, 2011

Where does the time go?

I have been so busy with the billy-lids on holidays I have had no time to myself! Have managed to fit in some scrapping when they are at their best - asleep! Completed my first canvas and am wrapped with how it turned out. Working on another now, will upload photos asap.
Completed my entry for Fat Cat Scrappin January challenge, a layout for my February class and have finished off some UFO's as well as starting and finishing (yes, your read it right) some new layouts.
Will be looking at some new challenge sites so I can continue on my ABC of me - a much avoided topic by so many scrappers, but a really rewarding and worthwhile pursuit.
Fat Cat Scrappin Forum will be on-line real soon, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...