Monday, June 27, 2011

White with 1

So much has been going on in my personal life that I have literally had no time to create. Feeling devoid of all inspiration and having lost my mojo I returned to some old friends, challenge sites!

First cab off the rank is White with 1- create a page using red and circles/polka dots.




Loving glimmermist at the momement, so I found some little gems and bling in a drawer and scattered them over the page as a mask, as well as a paper doily. Once dry I stitched tiny red seed beads onto my polka dots and stuck down some little pearls to match my pearl flourish. Some red felt and tuelle with a big Kaisercraft brad and voila! simple little red lollypop flowers that match perfectly.




3 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !!! love it, so unique and original .. thanks for playing .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant layout...I'm a bit of a sucker for the glimmermist too! Love the pearl flourish & those flowers, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicity you did such a beautiful job on this page, love the classical photos and how you kept them the central focal point. The misting looks beautiful and those hand made flowers with the tulle are as my friend would say Lush!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...