Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More February Challenges...

Show us your stuff - use the sketch and include paper dolls for extra chances to win



You create art



I made this layout because I have a very 'arty farty' little girl who likes to create all the time. We have boxes of her pictures, sculptures, mini books and other little projects. I may need to go through them and store them digitally since there is so much art, using the originals for gift wrap.



I have used the bonus technique to make some pretty little paper girls holding hands at both the top and bottom of my layout. I also made my own flower stamp by recycling some styrofoam. I simply sketched a shape I liked and cut out around it with my craft knife. I stamped with Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder. When I spritzed the image with my Glimmermist it added a little more embellishment.


At the bottom of my layout I have inserted the definition of ARTIST in my scrapware circle grid.

----------

Scrapbooking top 50 Australia - February Cyber Crop - A novel approach - Vicki's Genre Challenge

Fright Night


I love how this layout turned out! Lots of eyelts so my big bite came in handy, and some simple honest journalling.

No, I didn't finish it in time to upload (Feb 26 deadline) and now that I read fineprint I didn't even follow the instructions properly, but still I am very happy with my little witch and zombie. They were very frightening indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our feb Sketch at SUYS, great way to remember the kids artwork! love the little paper dolls you made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity
    Love your SUYS layout. Your paper dolls are definitely very pretty and love how you've used the chipboard to circle your definition.
    Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout - I love your daughter's art. What a great way to showcase it!
    Thanks for playing and for also adding Try This!

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...