Friday, March 23, 2012

March Daring you to scrap

Another great challenge from Daring you to scrap - use photo strips or polaroids

Loved you then


There were some fantastic links to  tutorials to create your own photo-strips or polaroids but as yet I don't have any photo editing software so I went 'old school'.

I found these photos of Scott and I hiding in a box of sentimental goodies that I just couldn't part with. I remember the day we took the photo many moons ago in 1997. We were walking through Dandenong and stumbled upon a photo-booth, hardly what you expect to find in a back arcade with near no shops or passing traffic. 

In a single moment the camera captured our new sweet love, and 15 years later that love is stronger than ever!

I have used cor'dinations cardstock, a Hambly grid screenprint, Kaisercraft pearls, ribbon, a jewelery tag and my trusty Dymo labeller. I can't remember which manufacturer the pp is from, I think I got it from Kmart about a hundred years ago, but can't be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...