Sunday, September 9, 2012

September Sketches with a twist

jr Scrapper




I completed this layout while on our Girly Scrapping Retreat Weekend. There was lots of ideas sharing going on and lots of laughs, but perhaps a little less scrapping than we intended!

Sketches with a twist provided the following sketch to work with, the twist being to use wet or dry embossing. As you can see in the close up, I used an embossing folder to add a little more texture to my embellishments.


Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. love that you made this at a crop, I remember going to those and eating more than scrapping! lol...love seeing children scrapping, my daughter does it too, makes me happy! your page is lovely, and you did a great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at swat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky to have been able to have some time away to scrap, you totally rocked this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. What a lovely memory to scrap, I am sure your DD will grow in her scrapping abilities too..I love the flowers you have made.. thanks so much for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW... SO CUTE! she is just adorable!
    Love that she likes creating with you!!
    Please do tell your daughter that I can see the LO she made in the photo, and I think its FANTASTIC!! :)

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with the Washi Tape... Such a PRETTY Layout... THANKS for playing along at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! A wonderful take on the sketch and such great photos. I am particularly loving the pops of pretty colors against the white background. Thanks so much for joining us at SWAT in September and I do hope you will join us again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...