Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SEM Decmember Challenge #23...

Joy

Psalm 32:11 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Tracey set the challenge this month - scrap where you find joy in this holiday season.

These smiling little faces are pure joy to me!

The joys that Christmas brings my family are simple. We celebrate our beliefs at Mass, we bake delicious treats to share with neighbours, we scour for the perfect Christmas tree with friends, we feast heartily with family and give gifts to those we love. All the while, we try hard to remind our children just how lucky they are, and always remember to wrap some gifts for those families not as fortunate as ours and keep them in our prayers.


As always there is a twist - include glimmer and/or sparkle on your layout.  I have lavishly layered my snowflakes in fine silver glitter and incidentally worn a lot of it myself! I am loving the Mint Twist papers by Kaisercraft - they are fun and funky albeit a little bit too wintry for us in the land down under.
Wishing a Merry Christmas to you all x
Comments greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I just love, love, love this cute layout Felicity! Love the bright fun colors, the cute little squares, the writing around the edge of the square....I'm "pinning" it to Pinterest so maybe someday I'll get around to scraplifting it:))).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, anyone who sees this layout cannot help but smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every square, so cute! Great layout Felicity!

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...